Hey! Thanks for subscribing to my tribe!
I’m so happy that we’ve connected.
To protect your inbox space, different email providers are using programs to block unwanted emails. That’s great but even emails you want to read get blocked!
To make sure you get emails from me, follow these quick tips:
Make sure you add my email address to your email whitelist to ensure the best chance of seeing my messages.
What’s a whitelist?
A whitelist is essentially a list of people, companies or contacts you want to hear from—or a list of email addresses or domain names from which an email blocking program will allow messages to be received.
Here’s how to do it:
- In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org– like you're welcome email you just received from me!
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
- You’ll see that my emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
- When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name.
- Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
- Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
- Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.”
- Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus. Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later:
- Right-click on the message in your inbox.
- Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
- Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
I’ll be in touch soon!